Last updated: March 13, 2020
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to FMF Interpreting (Francesca Maria Frittella).
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Website refers to FMF Interpreting, accessible from https://www.fmfinterpreting.com
- Service refers to the FMF Interpreting’s Intercultural Communication Services (Communication Management and Interpreting Services).
- Country refers to: Italy
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Your Data Rights
At any time, you can exercise the rights provided by articles from 15 to 22 of the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 (GDPR), by sending your request via e-mail to the Service Provider at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specifically, with regard to your personal data that is collected and/or processed by Us you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: you may request us to confirm if information about you is processed. If such is the case, you will receive access to your personal data.
- Right of rectification: if your personal data in our archives is not correct, complete or up-to-date, you can request us to rectify and/or complete them.
- Right to erasure: you may request us to erase your personal data from our archives. When technically or legally possible (e.g. bookkeeping data preservation) we will delete your personal data, and, in any case, we will not use them anymore for any purpose. This might make impossible for us to provide you with the Service, and, in that case, it will be managed as if you had unilaterally terminated the contract signed to use the Service itself. Since anonymous information is by its very nature non-personally identifying, we have no way to locate and delete the anonymous information obtained by your use of our Website and of our Service.
- Right to restrict processing: you may request us to restrict the processing of your personal data, specifying which processing you want us to terminate. For instance, you may ask that your personal data is used only to provide the Service and not anymore to send service updates and discounts.
- Right to data portability: you may request us to provide you with a file containing your personal data, and/or to transfer your personal data to a third party if technically feasible.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
How we collect your Personal Data
All personal information that We may collect (including, but not limited to, your name and address) will be collected, used and held in accordance with the provisions of the EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
You directly provide Us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Get in touch with Us to inquire about the Service
- Interact with Us on Our as well as on Third Party Social Media
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Company TAX ID number
- Usage Data (see below)
We may also require you provide us with Your/Your Company’s financial information (IBAN number, credit card number etc.) if required for the performance of the Contract.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Website, including to monitor the usage of our Website.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Website.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Website, to show advertisements to You to help support and maintain Our Website, to contact You, to advertise on third party websites to You after You visited our Website or for payment processing.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain services You requested.
Retention of Your Personal Data
All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Website, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing of a contract are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Usage Data and Cookies
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Website.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Website by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Website or when You access the Website by or through a mobile device.
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Website .
Purpose of data processing by means of cookies
Furthermore, cookies are used to improve the quality of our Website and its content. By using cookies, we learn how the Website is used; this allows us to optimise our range of offers constantly. The user data collected by cookies is not used for the creation of user profiles.
Section 6 (1) lit. f GDPR constitutes the legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies. Section 6 (1) lit. a GDPR constitutes the legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies for purposes of analysis.
Object of data storage and data transmission by cookies
The following data is stored and transmitted in the cookies:
- Language settings
- Frequency of site visits
- Search terms entered
- By email: email@example.com